The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Saturday June 16, 2007 at 15:47
megatimes
Lurking Member
June 2007
I'm also having a problem programming the Universal Remote Model UR4-EXPG CHD1 for my TV. The tip about holding down the MUTE+SELECT buttons until the TV LED light stays on for 20 seconds works, and, when I hold down the "CH+" button while pointing it at my tv I can get the Mute funtion to activate but I can't seem to store the configuration on the remote. I press the "TV" button but can't get it to stop illuminating.

The same is also true if I try the manual method of inputting the 3 digit code. I hold down the MUTE+SELECT button, enter a Samsung code and the TV will turn off or activate the mute button but then I can't seem to store this information.
Additionally, if I I go through the steps above and then wait 20 or 30 seconds until the TV LED turns off, I can press the MUTE+SELECT buttons and then press the INFO button to see what code I inputted but the sequence that the remote tells me that I pressed is incorrect. i.e. if I press "004" and then check to see what the remote tells me that I pressed it gives responses like "248".
Aaarg!

Does anyone know how to fix this? I would really appreciate it.
I have a fairly old Samsung TV [ model TXJ2067 ] if that is important in any way.
Thanks, everyone.
-megatimes

Last edited by megatimes on June 16, 2007 16:21.

Hosting Services by ipHouse