The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 27 made on Friday July 26, 2002 at 20:10
ItsColdInMN
Long Time Member
June 2002
It's very cold in Minnesota in the winter time....that's what the name implies. It's a well-known fact that it gets cold here. I never put you down, I didn't say you were a bad person, I just said your ideas on how to do it didn't make the most sense. With my original idea, you said combiners suck...and then decided that he shouldn't use combiners with my system and told me how he'd have to do it WITHOUT a combiner. Well...using a combiner was part of the plan in the first place. There's nothing wrong with combiners, they're used ALL OVER the place. And I then pointed out how especially with a combiner, if channels 3 and 4 weren't in use there, he could get both his sat receivers, along with any other channels he wants at each individual tv, seperately. You should be a little more open to ideas that are superior to yours. If you had an idea better than mine, I'd support it with no problem. I didn't make any personal attacks at you until you started calling me unwanted names. Just....chill dude.

Hosting Services by ipHouse