The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 16 made on Saturday July 13, 2002 at 14:10
ItsColdInMN
Long Time Member
June 2002
Ooooh, were you the kid that kept getting picked on in high school? I was here first!!! So does this make it your "turf"? I never said your way wouldn't work, I just said it didn't make any sense. I think it's great that you try and help people, I just fear the results when they actually take your advice. I'm not very convinced you know anything about signal distribution, matrix switching, and control paths. It's not the pro's forum, but it's also not the amateur's forum. Seeing as how the guy hasn't posted anything else, who even knows if he went ahead and did anything. I think he thought it would be a lot easier and cheaper than it really could be. Either way he does it, your weird-ass way, or mine, it's still going to cost money. Not nearly as much as what some others on here spend with their house systems, not even close to mine. I'm not gonna go away, be glad I don't answer many posts in this forum, but the ones I do, you better hope we agree on stuff. Now I'll let you get back to running your forum....wait....I forgot...it's not YOUR forum.

Hosting Services by ipHouse