The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 35 made on Friday October 17, 2008 at 11:18
hd fan
Long Time Member
March 2006
BTW this is the second time I left the receiver in standby overnight and then in the morning it cleared all the channels!!!. not only that it also defaulted everything so I lost the newly added tp's and updated satellite names. will start living the receiver on overnight to see if it happens again. not funny if I had the motor already setup lol lol. I did a blind scan though and this time it added almost everything including the 11965 V TP that I had interference last night with Echostar 9 at 121W. now almost 50 channels, this morning the skyes are very sunny. that TP has channels that says HD in their name but they are obviously SD as my non HD receiver decodes them.

Most of the Spanish channels BTW are just different Univision Affiliates so basically it is the same show all the time. 1 Telefutura channel has an AC-3 DD 2.0 Spanish audio track. Nothing else to add so far. I beleive the new Galaxy 18 is acctually located at 123.5 W not 123 like the replaced Galaxy 10R, maybe to avoid interference from Echostar 9 121W. I could be wrong though.

Hosting Services by ipHouse