The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 159 made on Tuesday April 26, 2005 at 12:35
ontariocraig
Long Time Member
September 2004
Thanks xeon450 for the info, it's helpful.

I noticed CTV did not broadcast Cold Case in HD on Sunday, fortunately WIVB did.

It sucks that City arent broadcasting Enterprise in HD next week, especially seeing as WNLO/UPN is still relegated to a WIVB subchannel right now. Alas, I'll just have to watch the lo-def version on UPN and maybe catch a hi-def version again in a rerun at some point in the future.

Something else Ive noticed: When changing channels on my SIR151, it seems go real slow when I get to the "blank" ch7-2 (former abc newsnow) - almost like my reciever is hangning on to that channel and trying to process something. eventually after pressing the ch up button multiple times it will change up to the next channel, and will be fine after that. (or occassionally it'll power off) - Anyone else notice this, or is it just me ?

I still have difficluty recieving CBC-E - Intermittent for me, it looks like a rotor is going to be on my shopping list in the future - or maybe a second antenna with some kind of channel filtering. not sure yet.

Hosting Services by ipHouse