The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Friday April 9, 2004 at 11:40
johnsfine
IR Expert
September 2002
The "Setup" key on the Cinema 7 is used to start an internal operation within the remote (by itself, it doesn't send any command to the TV). So I'm sure those instructions said to press that Setup key and then key in a 3-digit EFC number. That causes the Cinema 7 to send a command.

There is a list of the EFC numbers for Toshiba TV's here:
[Link: hifi-remote.com]

The Toshiba remote has a Setup key also, which is EFC number 231. But that probably isn't involved in what you want to do.

According to that web page there is an "ADDR Data" command, which is EFC 041. That's probably what you're looking for.

Toshiba TV's are pretty common, so you probably can find the commands you want already converted to Pronto Hex in some thread or CCF here at RC.

If you really want to get the Pronto Hex from the Cinema7 EFC numbers, you must first convert the EFC number to an OBC number (several different free programs in the JP1 group can do that), then generate the Pronto Hex using the MakeHex program.

There are at least 6 Toshiba TV CCF files here at RC which include Pronto Hex for EFC number 041. The ones I've looked at it all name that signal either "Green" or "G". That seems a strange name if "ADDR Data" is what I think it is. One such CCF file is
[Link: remotecentral.com]

Maybe you can find what you want there.

This message was edited by johnsfine on 04/09/04 11:52.

Hosting Services by ipHouse