The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Monday January 7, 2002 at 13:22
drmcgillicuddy
Founding Member
October 2001
I recently purchased a Panasonic Showstopper with the RePlay tv service, and want to hook up a splitter in order to watch one program while recording another. The manual is not very in depth when it comes to covering this issue. I guess my question is where do I place the splitter in the sequence? Right now I have the coax comming from the wall to the cable box, then to the RePlay. From there, I don't use coax (composite audio and Svideo to switcher, S video to t.v., and audio to the reciever). One thing I didn't mention is that I don't recieve any premium channels without my cable box, so if I split the signal from the wall with one going to the t.v., and the other going to the cable box, I will loose the HBO's when I want to rec. something. ARRGGHHH, I'm confusing myself now! Which can only mean one thing-- there's a simple solution, and I'm just over thinking at this point. I hope someone can help me here, and if more info. is needed, just ask and i'll include it in my next post. Thx in advance

Hosting Services by ipHouse