The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Sunday January 9, 2005 at 15:00
ryounglaw
Lurking Member
January 2005
I recently bought the AVR-1905 and I am still learning the features. Yesterday, the audio on both the DVR Cable Box and the DVD Player stopped working. I do not know whether my girlfriend pushed a wrong button on the receiver or something happened to my monster optical cable. I do not believe anything is broken because I hooked my Xbox up to the RCA port and it will play thought the front speakers. Also the radio works just as before in surround sound, so I know its not my speakers.
The one thing I have noticed is that the DVD cable box is set AUTO but they constantly read analog. I thought they should read digital. All the digital optical cable are hooked up and are fully connected. The assignment is correct and I have already reset the microprocessor. I was hoping there is something I missed, like a button that is stopping the receiver from receiving optical signals. I just do know. If it was either the DVD or the cable box alone I would think it was the cables. But they both stopped working at the same time. Please help??
Ryan Young

Hosting Services by ipHouse