The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 491 made on Wednesday April 25, 2007 at 20:58
HustleMan2007
Lurking Member
April 2007
Yo...... LOOK PEOPLE... Kirsch makes great speakers .. wtf do you think it costs Sony,HarmanKardon, or Yamaha,to make there stuff CHEAP!!! I have worked for many electronic retail stores and you would not belive what the store pays cost for um. But dumbasses go to BestBuy or CircuitCity an pay 600 700 up to 2000 for sum sh*t ! the ppl that sell you these kirsch speakers "WORKS" for a "COMPANY" that buys them wholesale for about $260 flat... and goes out an make sum lame ass excuse about this guy messed up or we have too many.. fu*k all that... we know there bnullsh*tin ......ITS A SALES PITCH..ITS %100 LEGAL You go to any high end store and pay $500 for a nice sony all in one system plus speaker wire plus a 2yr or 3 yr warranty plan about $150 to $250 bucks... if ppl sell um to you for under 260 its because there is a bonus for the 1st van back empty.. BUT.. they have to pay the difference at the end of the week... so if u got one for $180 the driver and helper pay $80 if they dont make it up in other sales.... Car Dealers go to auctions and get cars for $3000 $4000 bucks and sell it for $10,000 if you guys wanna be mad at someone... there ya go..

How do i know all this?
Because i own a warehouse ;)
Were not bad ppl
we want you to have a nice set of surround sound speakers
so we can eat!
All my guys own a set and we stand by them
:)

Hosting Services by ipHouse