The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 281 made on Friday April 14, 2006 at 16:04
david083
Lurking Member
April 2006
This just happened to me. Same story about extra unit and on way to install. I am such a greedy idiot at times. I always felt I could see this coming and yet my greed got the better of me. I actually felt bad after I purchased the L8ti, because their story told me that they were trying to steal from their boss. So it told me that my greed in that moment was stronger than my sense of right and wrong. I brought the speakers home and took them out of the box, and started to feel bad because I knew/ thought I had just purchased stolen property. There is no way to justify it. Just that I am who I am and I did what I did. I thought about giving them away to charity or someone who needed them and taking the financial loss as a lesson about who I am and that I will be stronger and resist the urge to be a part of theft in the future. I was actually relieved when I found out that it was a scam. I have realized that I would rather be scammed than to be a thief. I learned something valuable about myself. In that moment I let my greed outweigh my sense of right and wrong. Which is what a thief is when you think about it. I was a thief, just like them. I have decided I will do my best never to be a thief ever again. I hope you realize what I just realized.

Hosting Services by ipHouse