The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 278 made on Thursday April 13, 2006 at 11:49
Payback999
Lurking Member
April 2006
Hey I worked 1 day with these guys and they didnt tell me what the work was until my fist day. I went with them and they made a fake invoice. Had a magazine for the surround sound and tower power speakers. They used the same story that they got an extra system from the loading docks. We tried selling both as a combo for 1,000 $. I wasnt sure what i was in for. We worked Boston. We went to car washes, shopping plazas, gas stations, dunkin donuts, and all the fast food places. He even stops people in the street. I got home and looked up theatre logic and found this. I was thinking what kind of people actually carry a grand in there pocket in boston or even the money they were asking 4 which was between $300-1000. The reason why they ask men and not woman is because they men are more interested in home entertainment system. They also dont ask men that are with woman because they "blow the deal". So if your with a woman your safe. I quit after my first day. If you from Boston and want to get back at them. Then e-mail me with your what happened to you. If you email me I will give you there fake company name, address, and city/state. Ask me anything and I will tell you. This only applies to Massachusett's victims.

Hosting Services by ipHouse