The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 133 made on Sunday February 4, 2007 at 02:42
Blaine
Lurking Member
February 2007
I'll tell ya, sounds like a lot of complaining when you haven't even hooked them up.....

They really aren't bad units, I give them away free to me customers and they love them. The company advertises them w/sky high retail prices to stimulate GREED but they really are OK systems. They sure beat the heck out of the stuff for $700.00 and So on in the big box stores. If you really want the professional sound then pay the price, (upwards to 6 grand) and impress yourself and your friends but it's a great alternative to high price units and they do a good job.

If you need a remote I'm sure that I can ask the manufacturer to send me some and I'll fix you up.... For my cost!!!! Shouldn't be more than a couple of dollars, I will arrange it so that they send it to you COD if you like and I'll tell you what the cost is before it comes..

Remember, anyone can overprice or try to steal extra money from you, (i/e car dealers and jewelry stores) but you can't really blame that on the speakers.... Hell we all thought that Enron was on the up and up, hahahaha.. They wore suits and drove Rolls' Royce's....................

Try the ones that you bought, I think that you will like them, I and my customers love em, (but they also got theirs free), thanks for listening to me, hope it helps you.

The average cost for a set of those wholesale is about $200.00 my cost........ So they didn't go and buy a new car with your money.

Blaine
blaine

Hosting Services by ipHouse