Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 122 made on Monday December 6, 1999 at 10:06
Matt
Historic Forum Post
Quetion! I am using the 15-1994 and spent some time this past weekend setting up the remote. Compared to everything else on the market it worth every penny spent. I need help with a couple of things.

1. When I use Aux1 (Tuner) certain buttons are disabled. The 4 buttons around the select keys. I want to know how to turn them on. I know how to remapp the buttons but the light will not light up when I'm in AUX1.

2. If you open the battery compartment there are sets of jumpers! what are they for?

3. I have a macro that only works some of the time. IT turns my TV on sets it to TV/VIDEO (for the DVD player) then it sets the TUNER to DVD and Turns the DVD player on. The problem is the macro includes pressing the tv/video button for the TV. If the TV is left on the Video screen when turned off and the macro is used it turns the TV back to normal cable. Is there a easy fix for this without buying a TV that has more then ONE VIDEO input?

4. The last question is how do you create a macro that turns everything off. I have a Sony TV, Sony DVD, Sony Tuner and JVC VCR. The problem is if the device is turned off and i hit the macro to turn it off it turns some things on. The touchscreen remote that came with my tuner has this button on it but it will not learn to the remote.

Help!

Thanks and 2 thumbs up for this site!

Hosting Services by ipHouse