Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 110 made on Thursday December 2, 1999 at 09:40
Ken Armour
Historic Forum Post
After reading this thread I ran out and purchased the Radio Shack 15-1994 remote... I was starting to get a large collection of remotes, none of which would handle all my devices. The 6-in-1 appears to be the closet I've come. After two days, I really like it and it might just do the job. I have a couple of questions/problems maybe someone can help me out with.
1) Is there any way to increase the 5 second back light timing??
2) I have a Toshiba 3109 DVD player (dual trays). I can't figure out if there is an Advanced Code to have it swap DVDs/Trays?? (I quickly tried to get it to learn that command but I must be doing something wrong).
3) I also have a Toshiba Cinema Serias rear projection TV... Is there Anyway possible to go directly to a particular video input without having to cycle throuh them one at a time. If not, this could cause I problem if I try to program a macro to change from Video-1 to Color-Stream... 1st, I'd have to know what the current input is then either press TV/Video twice or Three times, depending on the current setting. Has anyone found a way around this issue.
thanks for the great advice.
Ken

Hosting Services by ipHouse