The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 81 made on Wednesday November 17, 1999 at 11:53
Steve
Historic Forum Post
This remote is awesome!

I finally got all of it programmed (and learned). The problem wasn't with my Denon remote, I just wasn't using the right procedure. This remote can learn a lot of keys and quickly!
Then I used a bunch of advanced codes and macros (different memory use than learning).

Have macros for the wife - one button turns everything on that is needed to watch DVD, another button turns all of the DVD stuff off, then another button turns everything on for VCR watching or TV watching thru receiver, then another button thurns all of that off!

THe backlighting is awesome - it can be set that every time you push any button they all light up but then turn off after a few seconds.

And the feel of this remote- not your ordinary hard plastic. It is almost a soft rubber compound and snugs to your hands.

This remote blows the Cinema 6 & 7 away - it has everything they have plus backlighting, better looks, etc.

Thanks to everyone for helping me get this remote - it is so much better than having 5 remotes and a Denon (not good) remote!

Steve

Hosting Services by ipHouse