Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Wednesday December 14, 2005 at 15:18
Ron Aronson
June 2002
The TV is easy. Pressing the channel up/down button or any channel button should get you back to the TV input. Then, you can just make the macro using the correct amount of TV/Video button inputs to get you where you want to go. Remember, your TV probably has the ability to skip inputs you are not using, so take that into account when you make your macro.

The HTIB is harder, and the model number is actually DAV-S300, which is the Dream System, meaning you had to learn everything, right?

I can't make heads or tails out of the manual, so you will have to figure it out for yourself if you can.

The instructions on page 66 for the remote says that the function button #3 selects the component you want to use and refers you to pages 53 and 54, but when I get there I don't see anything that helps me.

If you can figure out how to select the component and get that info into the 1000 you might have a chance of making a macro. It will be easier for you to figure out with the remote and receiver available than it is for me by reading a manual I don't understand.

Good luck and let me know how you make out.

Hosting Services by ipHouse