Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 17 made on Wednesday January 11, 2023 at 21:16
Richie Rich
July 2002
On January 4, 2023 at 23:03, goldenzrule said...
Or they could have made the tv with inputs built into the tv, you know, like ever other tv on the planet

But, but it is powered through the one connect cable. One cable is all you need.
FUTURE!
PROGRESS!

All you have to do is route a cable that is sold in fixed lengths and get the rectangular head through a 1"+ hole and you are in business.

Oh, and they change the pinout on the cable every 2 years so when the tv dies in the future, you gotta go through this process all over again.

Did I mention the TV is so damn smart it forgets that it has inputs connected to it? And once that is fixed, it forgets what they area and "helps" by offering to set them up again.

Oh... You want to switch between off, art and on with anything other then the factory remote? Yeah, no.

Want to use the motion sensor to trigger art mode so the client sees pretty pictures when they walk into the room? Well that will work....sometimes....when it feels like it.

I am extremely close to refusing to have anything to do with Frames. I am getting PTSD from the damn things.
I am a trained professional..... Do not attempt this stunt at home.

Hosting Services by ipHouse