The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 141 made on Wednesday August 25, 2021 at 15:49
internetraver
Advanced Member
April 2003
On August 25, 2021 at 15:12, jrainey said...
Who is "they" I don't doubt this mothers story. Nothing is perfect, medicine is not perfect. Bottom line is way more people are dying from the virus than are dying from the vaccines.

No the actual bottom line is that people like you and others here are acting like every single person who gets covid will die when in fact the complete opposite is what is actually true, almost every person recovers just fine.

Long terms effects from the virus are still unknown, but long term effects from the vaccination are also unknown.  Yet there are more and more stories like this making their way through the web of lies the left likes to spin.  Every day there are more and more stories of the so called "breakthrough cases" where vaccinated people still get the virus.  At what number will they stop calling it "breakthrough"?

People have the right to not go out if they're scared.  Business have the right to close their doors if they're worried.  Forcing private business to shut down and calling for a ban on healthy people (or high risk) from anything public just because they choose not to get a vaccine for something they are not worried about, is insanity.......or maybe just a brain malfunction......or maybe just brainwashing.

If your shot works, why do I need it?
If your shot doesn't work, why do I need it?

Hosting Services by ipHouse