The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 94 made on Friday August 20, 2021 at 11:03
tomciara
Loyal Member
May 2002
On August 20, 2021 at 01:40, davidcasemore said...
Say what? Trump was taking the useless (for Covid) Hydroxychloroquine in MAY 2020. He came down with Covid in OCTOBER 2020

I got the timeline wrong.

| On 1629389884, jrainey said...
|
| Which orange man took Hydroxychloroquine when he got COVID? I cant seem to dig that data up....

My error Dave and Jack, he took remdesevir and had a quick recovery.

​But that was not my major point.  My point was hydroxychloroquine (and ivermectin for that matter) had multiple clinical successes UNTIL he mentioned it as a possible option for treatment, and then the press went off on him and the drug was pulled.

But I am hoping you at least see the possibility of the big pharma money trail snuffing out hydroxychloroquine in favor of Big Profit$ for them. That was my point.  And adding many other oddities eroding our trust in the people who are supposed to protect us.

Did you read about the Lancet scandal?  27 scientists signing a letter “This did not come from the Wuhan lab, it had natural origins”?  It was fabricated, it was later blown up, it was assembled by Peter Daszek, trying to cover his tracks for funding the lab.

[Link: dailymail.co.uk]

All I am getting at is that there is a lack of credibility now in the medical community.  It has provided us conflicting, sometimes full 180 degree opposing info on the origin of Covid, efficacy of masks, efficacy of vaccines, types of immunity, alternative treatments, and more.

Im not trying to twist your arm but am giving you some data points that I think should cause the average person to at least ask questions.
There is no truth anymore. Only assertions. The internet world has no interest in truth, only vindication for preconceived assumptions.

Hosting Services by ipHouse