Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 91 made on Friday August 20, 2021 at 10:03
drewski300
January 2007
On August 20, 2021 at 01:46, davidcasemore said...
I guess I'm confused because I thought we were saying the same thing. It's not dying off quickly (your words) because it keeps spreading rapidly (my words). All during this time frame the virus starts to mutate.

Wouldn't a virus die quicker if it reached herd immunity faster? Basically the faster it can spread, the quicker it runs out of hosts to infect. Therefore it has less time to mutate. You should be happy there are anti-vaxer's.

I still don't understand why anti-vaxer's are making any more dangerous to those "responsible" citizens if they have received their full vaccines. I understand that it does put pressure on the hospitals but that's a different discussion.

How is an anti-vaxer more dangerous if a fully vaccinated person can also contract COVID and pass it along?

Of the anti-vaxer's, how many of them have already tested positive for COVID? Is natural immunity better than a manufactured immunity?

I think this information is being purposefully left out because they don't trust the general public to make an informed decision. I don't blame them, there are a LOT of dumb people in this world. But isn't that why we think America is pretty swell?
"Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!"

Hosting Services by ipHouse