The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Tuesday July 6, 2021 at 17:03
ceied
Loyal Member
February 2002
i work for one of those taiwan companies. we are a tier 1 supplier of inductors and other board related items. i can tell you there are countefit peices of what we make. as well as my former relay manufacturer i worked for. the bootlegs and knockoffs are rampant right now. we only have 18 weeks lead time, my old company is 50 weeks lead time. the 2022 model year for automotive are horribly effected. consumer electronics as well. its a mess.

we are getting 2nd and 3rd orders from manufactures that use our products they will order from 2 or 3 manufacturers then cancle the orders when they get the quickest ship date. ots screwing up production and planning and adding unneeded stress to the already fragile supply chain. we have implemented NCNR no cancle no returns on some of our customers. and most new customers
Ed will be known as the Tiger Woods of the integration business, followed closely with the renaming of his company to "Hotties A/V". The tag line will be "We like big racks and tight holes"...

Hosting Services by ipHouse