The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 14 made on Saturday January 9, 2021 at 11:51
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On January 9, 2021 at 09:51, Fins said...
They have upped it then to close to the Heos services. But Heos is still easier to get set up. I tried to get musiccast to work on a customer’s AVR before Christmas and the app would never find the AVR. I got them working with airplay to the AVR and moved on.

I have found that using the app is OK, but I preferred the web interface (and they told us to use it, at training)- much easier to see everything. Once it's set up, finding the AVR or streaming device has never been a problem. I did a house where I added a MusicCast WXC-50 and the amplified version (WXA-50, as well as an AVR for the basement system.

Did you look for its IP address, or did you connect to it in the network list on your phone? I have yet to have a problem with that. I hardwired all of them and they always show on my phone.

I will say, though- my iPhone doesn't always control mine and the homeowner sometimes has the same issue but power-cycling the phones always fixes it.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse