Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Wednesday October 7, 2020 at 23:59
Brad Humphrey
February 2004
On October 7, 2020 at 23:19, Impaqt said...
I dont even see anything close to new on their website.

They have a completely new consumer website they launched. Although it is the same vague marketing.
They have the MX990 that launched but a few years ago now. It is an outstanding remote.
But most of their energy is in the TC line of products now. Which is exclusive to factory direct dealers only.

Ryan,
Don't sell the MX-780! As you have already seen, it has serious problems. And that is beside the fact, it is just a horrible remote. The screen is WAY to small and your clients with poor vision are going to complain. The feel of the remote is just not as good as others. And if you get the LCD screen replacement, it eats batteries a lot quicker.
That last part is important. Because the OLED screens were all suppose to have been replaced years ago. But I had customers get OLED replacements and new models, years after it was all suppose to be fixed. No way URC did NOT know about this BS!!! They were/are just trying to dump inventory over time of the defective stuff.
So like you, I had some customers go thru 2 replacements of their BS OLED display models.

Sell the MX-990, it is the best choice in the URC CCP lineup. Only a few bucks more than an MX-890. Nothing else below that is worth the time.

Hosting Services by ipHouse