Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday June 30, 2020 at 04:51
wyatt05
Long Time Member
October 2004
Hi all,
I've been a Pronto fan/user for a long time, starting with a TSU3000 many years ago. I've since strayed from the path and after several unsatisfying forays with Logitech remotes, I decided I needed to get back into Prontos. On eBay I ended up buying a package of remotes - a couple of TSU9600s, one TSU9400 and one TSU9300, plus a bunch of accessories (wifi extenders etc.). I've got a pretty simple set up so I set about programming the 9600 in PEP3, but try as I might, I just don't seem to be able to get it to work very well. Some commands work, others don't. I've tried learning commands off various old remotes and sending the command thru a FLIRC, but still no success. I'm running a Win10 HTPC and mostly operating MediaPortal and occasionally Kodi. Essentially the remote just needs to mimic the appropriate keyboard commands to control these programs. I really want to get one of these remotes up and running so that I can get rid of the Logitech Elite. Is anyone able to provide some help in the programming? I'm happy to pay, and I'm happy to provide the work that I've done so far on the mxcf file.
Cheers, Wyatt.

Hosting Services by ipHouse