Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 18 made on Wednesday April 1, 2020 at 14:42
Brad Humphrey
February 2004
On April 1, 2020 at 13:15, SammPX said...
For those that are having problems, what ISP are you using? Maybe a common thread on the provider side?

We have Comcast and CenturyLink in our area. Had equal amounts of systems on both providers. All sites had/have issues.

To clarify, this is nothing new. Anyone that has used Ovrc from the beginning, knows there has always been problems. There have been times in the past where the service was just outright unusable. I remember they said they did a huge migration to new servers at one point. And of course all the updates over the years.
But the one thing that has been consistent, is it NEVER works 100%. I think I remember a time a year or two ago, when it worked 90% of the time (the best it ever did). That was for a short time.
At this point (and a bunch of other categories they sell), I think it is beyond safe to say they will never have a reliable line of products with their name on it. It is the cheapest junk they can find to rebrand and try to patch it together as best they can. But it is all still junk! And will always have problems. Always.

I'm still amazed by the few dealers that do a large volume with them and have not experienced the mass of problems everyone else has. Just makes no sense how that can be. But it is what it is.

Hosting Services by ipHouse