The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 12 made on Tuesday March 24, 2020 at 11:43
Gman
Select Member
February 2009
On March 24, 2020 at 10:49, sirroundsound said...
The list for Ontario was pretty decent, lets a fair number of people continue to make a living.

I was happy to see the break down.
But to listen to a radio talk show this morning you would think it was the end of the world. They talked with a bunch of construction workers (both commercial and residential) who all said they hoped to be told they had to stay home, and it was crazy to continue to work. They also said they would lose their business if they didn't continue though because the GC would just find someone else.

Workers want to stay home because they can collect EI most of them. The company they work for still have to survive.
I don't get it. Wear gloves and a mask if that makes it better for you, and the big thing they have been trying to get through our heads, keep social distancing a priority. You know your own crew, if someone has traveled recently, make them stay home for 14 days, the rest can go about their business and get the job done.

Exactly
GC's might have to slow things down a bit and not have 3 or 4 different trades on site at once so people can stay apart.

I wish they would do that regardless of Coronavirus

Hosting Services by ipHouse