Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Monday March 2, 2020 at 20:07
FreddyFreeloader
April 2004
Long time Triad dealer here. C4 site never worked well for me though I would intermittently have problems. One day I couldn’t scroll down the product tabs, then the next time I would get a blank page and then the next time there are no product tabs. I have been around and around with different people about this and they either tell me I’m not doing it right or I’m using the wrong browser, or a couple of people have concurred there are some problems with the site, which I thought was a miracle. Happens intermittently over all browsers and after clearing cookies and all that BS. Mobile versus PC. I’ve been told both ways are wrong. Dozens of phone calls.

Since the beginning it has taken me anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes to place an order, look up pricing, or just look up a dimension for framing. Now for the last few days the site will not work for me at all I only get the search tab over on the left.

I love the product but this is really starting to wear me out. Anyone else experiencing this? If not, could it have something to do with me not being a C4 dealer and it’s just not getting reported by anyone else?

Last edited by FreddyFreeloader on March 2, 2020 21:28.

Hosting Services by ipHouse