The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 39 made on Friday February 21, 2020 at 04:47
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
On February 20, 2020 at 11:01, jhakam said...
The image exist on my computer. Not on the internet. It appears as long as I do not shut down my browser. As soon as I shut my browser the image goes away and does not come back.

I haven't been watching this thread for a while and I see it has devolved into a bunch of
GOOD ADVICE
OP IGNORING ADVICE
INSULTS ALL AROUND.

OP, please try what goldenzrule suggests. And report accurately on what happens. He knows what he's doing.

I have to admit that I AM AMAZED that you think a URL pointing to a picture in your computer will somehow make, say, MY computer connect to yours and show the image! This shows a complete lack of understanding of the process!

The way to show an image in a post is to locate that image on the internet, and then use the methods you used to direct the RC software to that image. How could you possibly think we can see images on your computer? I mean, did you even bother to tell us when your computer will be on, so we can check in during those hours?
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse