The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 37 made on Thursday February 20, 2020 at 23:49
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
Go ahead and post up those changes you made then. Show us you tried it "my way?" That's in quotes cause it's not my way, it's the RIGHT WAY and the only way what you are trying to do will work with the proper ir routing and ir emitters. Since you're not listening AT ALL, let me spell it out. YOU ARE PROGRAMMING THE REMOTE INCORRECTLY. Rather then attempt to throw out your credentials, which I would think a software developer could figure out how to post a picture, maybe just listen to folks who have done this, who continue to do this daily and have done it for years and years. Those of us that know the software inside and out. You can run any debugging software you want, but the fact remains you simply programmed incorrectly and a simple programming fix would have made all your issues disappear. I don't have to help anyone. I don't get paid to come here. I posted as to direct you in the right direction but you would rather pretend that you know what you are doing and that you can not possibly have made a mistake. Like I said, from the macro you typed out here after you couldn't post a picture, proves that what you did in programming was incorrect. I'm sorry that you don't want to listen, but that's on you. I did my part to try and steer you in the right direction, but you'd prefer to stay down that wrong path. That's fine, it's your system, do with it what you want

Hosting Services by ipHouse