The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 143 made on Thursday January 30, 2020 at 14:14
avexperience
Long Time Member
October 2006
This sh*t makes me laugh. So many people think buying a Tesla has to be a political statement or must be a "hipster". I will tell you, be careful who you stereo type. You never know until you know.

I have owned a Model 3 for well over a year now, and I love this car. The tech, the sound system, the comfort, the speed ( I have smoked a Corvette's), the safety. Oh and I don't have to go to the gas station anymore. If it helps the environment, Cool. If it doesn't, sorry. I just like the car.

I have a crooked nose, bad shoulders and knees, missing front tooth, cauliflower ear because I love training MMA. I will fight at the drop of a hat. I buy my pork and beef in bulk, I own an f-150 that I love when needed, Wear work pants and t-shirts everywhere. I know plenty of other Model 3 owners that are similar to me.
But Tesla owners a hipster, liberal, tree huggers. Probably most, but that might be changing. Time will tell.

When I bought my car everyone was saying Tesla was going out of business and that Elon was crashing the company. Now, it is, well they are valued too high from their stock price. How about just stay in your lane and stop hating and enjoy it for what it is worth. Fun, techie car, that has potential of changing an industry for the better....hopefully. So many opinions with only random internet articles to back up something you know nothing about. But I read.....blah, blah, blah. Just be quiet.

Peace Out!
Love my job. Nothing Like the Home Automation Industry.

Hosting Services by ipHouse