Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Thursday June 27, 2019 at 19:56
MRKTMKR
Lurking Member
June 2019
Hey everyone.

Yes, as Chad over at Funhouse mentioned, I was recently laid off along with some others citing a change in strategy. I am currently looking for a new position in the industry, and will let everyone know where I land. Pike is still at Logitech, and is a wealth of technical knowledge.

As James mentioned, I tend to be pretty active in the various chat circles, so you are always welcome to ping me and if it's a general question and I am happy to answer it. (Just don't complain to me about missing features because I can't help that now)

It's a small but passionate industry, so we've all gotta help each other out where we can and that won't change no matter where I go as most know I can speak to a variety of products and categories in the industry.

Anil, thanks for getting the support info to James. A dealer told me he had read this thread, so I wanted to reach out once I heard.

James, shoot me a DM, and I will provide Pike's info to you. While I tend to broadcast my personal information, it's not my place to do that to someone else. I think I've gotten at least 6-7 calls this week from dealers who emailed me and got a bounce back... ; )

Sincerely,

Brett Bjorkquist
408-483-4632
Brett Bjorkquist

Hosting Services by ipHouse