The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 18 made on Saturday June 22, 2019 at 08:52
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On June 21, 2019 at 19:43, Ernie Gilman said...
I have NEVER kept a cable remote. It's as useful as an Elcaset player.

Strictly speaking, this totally answers my second question, which is whether you know of a codeset that controls the Spectrum 210. So thank you.

I don't understand "why would they want to deal with changing that?" Please remember this question and bring it up once ANYBODY mentions "changing that."

What do you have against Elcassette? We had some of those when I started selling audio and we used it for background music during the day.

If the remote isn't going to be used or returned, why would you NOT keep one? I'm not saying you should steal it, but it would reduce the chance of being in this situation.

Do you ever call tech support? If most of the people are as bad as they are here, I understand, but occasionally, one knows what they're dealing with and they give good info. One told me that all of the old remotes will work with the new boxes and by all, she meant 110, 210, 101 and 201. The 101 and 201 GUI is similar to the Scientific Atlanta (those have a line of options across the bottom and a vertical list at the left side)- the 110 and 210 only have a list at the left. They also have a Netflix option in this market, but I don't know if that's offered everywhere.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse