The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Wednesday June 19, 2019 at 20:42
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
On June 19, 2019 at 17:17, zatzkin said...
If it wasn't explicitly stated - I thought it was implied that I was referring to the current version of RTI's software (I think V9). And on some of the docks I've seen in the past (for the T3X/T2X/T2C/T2 - but same cradle for all unit pretty much) the brightness did seemed to be turned down.

Saying "turned down" implies that you think it used to be brighter and had been modified. Nope. That's the way they made 'em.
So unless you have direct experience with these (and if you do please say so) - I do believe it's possible.

It's always possible to void a warranty and modify a product. Since it's a charger that probably has too little current to ever start a fire, you'll probably be safe.

But you asked about changing the brightness in the programming, so the answer is still no.

(Your "not explicitly stated" was very far from explicit, too, being "charging dock" in the thread title, "charging station" in the first post, and making no distinction in either the title or the first post between the newer docks and the older ones [which you seem to find acceptable].)
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse