Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 28 made on Monday April 29, 2019 at 13:00
PSS
Select Member
December 2002
ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!!
So, I had another WB700 Wattbox go south last Friday (odd outlets power cycling every so often). It was a replacement for a 600 series that we had replaced for this customer a year ago.
WTH, I only have 50 clients on OvrC. Are you guys with a lot more clients having issues with the new/ certain models? Right now I'm solo and these issues kill my time. It takes two trips to swap these out. One to put a temp fix and one to come back and install new unit. Depending on clients location these trips can be a 15 minute drive or 2 hours......each way!!
Snap should consider giving us one advance replacement to have in stock so we can at least do this in one trip, just a thought.
So, while I'm talking about these units that are installed to help us out and save rolling a van. The last install we only needed six outlets for the system. I didn't feel comfortable using the odd outlets, as these have been the ones going out on the 700's. So I only used the even ones. This is NOT how I should feel when installing something we're so dependent on.
That being said, I got a call Sunday from a client that was having some issues and used OvrC to reset his unit and got a text back saying "all is good now" and also used OvrC on another client for another reboot issue. I LOVE OvrC, but I want to feel 100% confident that they're gonna work without issues. We have enough issues with other vendors/ providers (cable, internet, etc.) that we have zero control over that give us headaches. This is why we use OvrC, a lot of times to help not having to drive out to a clients site.
Snap, please make this a priority. Figure out the certain model, date of mfg, etc and send us replacements so we can be proactive with our clients and make everyone look good!! This way we can schedule it and not have our schedule screwed up or get a after hours call.

Hosting Services by ipHouse