The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Friday April 5, 2019 at 09:34
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On April 4, 2019 at 21:20, goldenzrule said...
I heard recently that their shipping cutoff is now 5:30pm.  I haven't received anything to state this, so if true it is disappointing they would make this change without notice.  Also heard that when ordering a Sunbrite TV, they only give you 2 days from receiving it to unbox and check it, after which they will not do anything if it was damaged.  Lastly, I heard they are giving people a hard time on warranty repairs/returns.  Have they gotten too big for their own good?  They sold themselves on the service they provide, so curious if these policies indeed changed, how it is affecting people.

Don't know about the shipping cutoff, but if the item isn't in the hands of the supplier or shipper, why would they want to be responsible for something that's in the hands of a third party when there's no way to know how many other people could touch, move or bang into it? That policy isn't new and they didn't come up with it- I remember checking large shipments from all of our suppliers in the '70s and '80s for the same reason- if it has outside damage, it's opened immediately and if the item is damaged, a concealed damage claim is filed.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse