Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 32 made on Monday March 11, 2019 at 01:13
davidcasemore
January 2003
On March 10, 2019 at 23:18, Ernie Gilman said...
David,
What the HELL are you talking about? You're the only person who has used "kike" in the Custom Installers Forum! word "kike" is used. (I'm the one who used it the other time, but don't comment on it without reading for context: see [Link: remotecentral.com] for the rest of the context.)

One day you'll learn how to edit a post to remove a comment, a word, a random vulgarity. It's very easy to do.

David,
Now there's a left wing technique: I show that a couple of dictionaries define homophobe as hatred, not fear, and show that one dictionary that does define it as fear also uses completely out of date definitions, and you cannot refute a thing about how correct I am. So you find another dictionary that cites fear as one possible definition. That does not invalidate or in any way address what I said.

Another dictionary? I only looked a one dictionary! The one that's built-in to my Mac OSX. So all I said (using some secret left-wing technique?) was that I didn't look at the dictionary you cautioned me about getting any definitions from.

BTW, you are really picking at hairs here. If somebody says "I'm AFRAID of spiders" you can bet $100 that they would also say "I really HATE spiders". Add the phobia of your choice: Heights, the dark, and so on. And if you really think that homophobes only "hate" homosexuals, and don't "fear" them, well Google Gay Panic Defense.

So, go ahead and use whatever your right-wing technique is (?), I did invalidate AND address what you said. You just didn't see it because you were probably too busy looking up words in the original Greek or something in order to prove one point or the other.
Fins: Still Slamming' His Trunk on pilgrim's Small Weenie - One Trunk at a Time!

Hosting Services by ipHouse