Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 11,248 made on Tuesday March 5, 2019 at 11:45
SB Smarthomes
July 2007
On February 28, 2019 at 20:50, 3PedalMINI said...
That is not how any of this works. The fact that Paul got to talk to her directly means she must of really of needed an answer. Generally speaking, he would be talking to the assistant.

I have a few clients that I have never even met. I only ever talk to the assistant/property manager. Its a BIG DEAL when the client directly talks to you. Out of those few clients, I have never even talked to two of them and the other one called me up to ask a question, I don't think the phone call lasted more then 20 seconds.

There are property managers and assistants, etc. but this client is really accessible and it's common for me to deal with her directly for some things.  They have some form of communications on the planes because she'll often call, text or email while she's in the air.  The husband I've only met twice (very briefly) during all the years I've worked for them.

Currently they own 3 Gulfstreams (his, hers and one for the son) and numerous smaller planes that are used for the business.  I think they employee 8-12 full time pilots.
www.sbsmarthomes.com
Santa Barbara Smarthomes

Hosting Services by ipHouse