Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Sunday February 17, 2019 at 08:50
Musashi79uk
Lurking Member
February 2019
Hi,

I've got a TSU9600 which I bought 2nd hand over 18 months ago, after having other Pronto remotes over the years.
In October 2017, I designed the screens on my Windows 10 PC and successfully downloaded them onto the remote with no issues at all.
I've since upgraded a few bits of equipment and have updated my configuration. For the past 2-3 months, I've not been able to download the configuration onto the Pronto. It's as if the PC won't recognise the Pronto at all.
When plugged in with the USB, the PC doesn't make any noise to say its connected, nor does the Device Manager change to acknowledge something new has been plugged in.
I've tried 4 USB cables of different length and thickness. I've tried a Windows 10 Mini PC, Acer Windows 10 laptop, and Acer Windows XP laptop. I've tried different USB ports on all 3 PCs. I've tried docking the remote and using the dock to connect to the PCs, again using different USB ports and cables. There's no mention of the Microsoft ehome driver anywhere in the Device Manager.
Ive thought it could be the USB port on the remote but I can't see the USB port on the Dock being faulty too.
Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks

Carl

Hosting Services by ipHouse