The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 83 made on Monday December 31, 2018 at 14:05
Fins
Elite Member
June 2007
On December 31, 2018 at 12:49, goldenzrule said...
I've found that doctors make for some of the dumbest clients.  REALLY smart people overall, but just lack common sense.  Not all, but certainly has been north of the 50% mark.

I’ve got one right now that takes it to a new level. Take over educated doctor, combine with airhead blonde, then multiply by spoiled rich wife factor. She’s a neurologist who at one time latched on to an older man that owns 4 banks. And they are building a new house. Everyone on the project wants to strangle her because every time she shows up (which is often because she doesn’t practice any more) she changes things that she already changed. And she denies things she said previously, even when shown notes and change orders. A friend of hers is working as the decorator, and she finally called up the “husband” and told him he has to get her out of town for 3 months so progress can be made. And the changes she makes are absolutely stupid. I walked in one morning and the GC told me she wanted all of my TV locations moved down 6 inches. I looked at him and said “no, because she has no idea why I placed them where they are at or how the TVs mount to the wall”. It took her 3 days to OK the doorbell.
Civil War reenactment is LARPing for people with no imagination.

Hosting Services by ipHouse