Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 78 made on Monday December 31, 2018 at 11:52
drewski300
January 2007
On December 31, 2018 at 10:51, goldenzrule said...
Many years ago, I worked for a computer repair company. A woman we we're working with was all worried about the levels of radiation she was being exposed to. So the boss decided we should go prove to here she was safe. We walked her house while the boss metered house, with an analog voltage meter, and an electric turkey thermometer. He held his hand around the end of the cord and up to the meter. He waved the thermometer around and showed her how the needle on the meter didn't move. She was satisfied after that :-D

Ha! I had a customer who thought that a family member had bugged the home and was looking through the surround speakers in the media room. So she place plastic target bags over the speakers. I took one of the bags and put it over my head and talked to her in a normal voice. I asked her if that the bag had silenced my voice at all. She looked at me with disappointment and said no....This lady was a very intelligent doctor! LOL. I feel the smartest are usually the craziest.
"Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!"

Hosting Services by ipHouse