The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 30 made on Saturday December 29, 2018 at 10:41
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
I have a very nice Citizen watch that I love.  I never wear it.  Why?  Because I also have a Samsung Gear that I really like.  I like 3 things about it.  Tracks steps.  I didn't use the full gamut of features on my old Fitbit, so just the steps alone works for me (It will do more but I don't use those tracking functions).  The ability to change the watch face.  It is not ugly and square like an Apple Watch.  It looks like a real watch.  I replaced the band with a nicer band as well so it really looks nice.  I was able to find the watch face that I really like, and if I grow tired of it I can just change it.  3rd thing I like is reading texts.  When I am working and I want to read a quick text, its perfect for that, not so much responding.  But it is nice, and also useful when out for an evening or at an event.  I can check quickly without pulling the phone out and no one is the wiser.

As far as charging?  Come on now, it just sits in its little charger.  I don't have to plug it in or anything.  You take your watch off every night anyway, don't you?  Instead of placing on table, you place on charger.  Doesn't get any easier then that.

Hosting Services by ipHouse