The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 11 made on Saturday November 24, 2018 at 11:31
andrewinboulder
Select Member
August 2003
On November 23, 2018 at 10:42, 1234tech said...
For customers who want local and time shift their viewing requiring DVR features, it seems hard to beat local cable TV once you add up all of the gear and streaming services required to replicate cable (not to mention the complexity explaining which service to use for what)....

I agree but it's way closer to being a real end solution now. For me, I just wanted to kick Comcast in the balls for all those years when the bill was bigger than they quoted me (because the love to leave out all the taxes and fees on the quote), and then their propensity to raise the bill, requiring the "I'd like cancel" phone call.

With streaming services, it's one price and it doesn't change. No BS (so far any way).

Comcast is going to pay for their manipulations of invoicing. They've built up a huge resentment from customers over the years over their billing. When I have customers that cut the cord in favor of streaming service, it's like their laughing while they through the old Comcast gear in a bon fire (return the gear LOL).

Hosting Services by ipHouse