The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Friday November 2, 2018 at 15:58
SWOInstaller
Select Member
October 2010
On November 2, 2018 at 14:41, Ernie Gilman said...
Before I start, we REALLY need to know what you want to do with this! Are you going to try to use the built-in amps to feed multiple speakers directly? Are you just looking for a line output to feed to a system you're building? The lack of specificity in your questions would make responses HUGE.

I posted here a few minutes ago, then looked at the manual. Most of my comments are new.

Five minutes later: all writing cancelled. I just erased a dozen paragraphs.

P 139 seems to show what you need.

I'll be glad to consult on other details of this beast if you like. I installed a similar unit, a Wurlitzer 50-LP changer... in 1988 or so. I have some idea of the audio approaches here. Squirrely. But look at page 139.

Sorry Ernie,

The home owner wouldn't mind the juke box only connecting to one pair of speakers (which will also be used in the DA system), however I am thinking that once this is completed and working the question from the home owner will be can we add this to the rest of the house speakers.

To answer your question I would like the ability to add this to the DA system using Analog audio to allow for all zones the ability to access the unit as a source.
You can't fix stupid

Hosting Services by ipHouse