The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday November 2, 2018 at 13:49
SWOInstaller
Select Member
October 2010
Have a customer with a NSM CD Silver Sky Juke Box that they want to add to their distributed audio system (house is being built as we speak so any wiring required is possible).

I have never been requested to do this before so am trying to wrap my brain around how to achieve this.

I did some internet digging and found a manual (which I believe is for this unit) and the link to it is here [Link: nsmjukeboxmanuals.yolasite.com]

The home owner sent me pictures of the Juke Box and it appears that there are speaker level outputs on the back of it, however when reading the manual it states that the speakers that are to be connected to these terminals can't be any less than 3 Ohms which is an issue since I am using 8 Ohm speakers.

On page 66 of the PDF (605 of actual document) it lists a TB Socket and informs that this socket provides the ability to connect the unit to an external amplifier using a Stereo Diode Cable. What is a Stereo Diode Cable and where can I find one? How would I know that this cables pinout meets the requirements?

Alternatively on page 93 of the PDF there is a diagram that shows Red and black from the decoder board going into the Changer Adapter on connections C1-C4. Would I be able to connect onto either side of this to (hopefully on the Decoder board as it looks like those may be RCA connections to send my line level audio back to my head end?
You can't fix stupid

Hosting Services by ipHouse