Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 29 made on Sunday October 28, 2018 at 22:04
davidcasemore
January 2003
On October 28, 2018 at 21:33, Trunk-Slammer -Supreme said...
I have heard no mention about the non cancelled postage, or how this ONE MAN, supposedly delivered all those "non exploding" bombs to all the various locations.

Have you?

If so, please enlighten us all.

Yes, I have heard. In fact I could fill in all of the missing links for you so you would understand what really happened. But, turns out, I'm in on the conspiracy. Me and 2,347 other law enforcement agencies and postal inspectors in several states. I was part of the media portion's special FX division. If I told you what was really going on then I would disappear and never be seen or heard from again. There is a place they send people like that who won't commit to the coverup. It's filled with all of the people on the plane that "hit" the pentagon. The Sandy Hook kids are being raised there to help run the place for future "disappeared" people. I know for a fact that a friend of a friend is at this "disappeared camp" because, just by accident, he saw Hillary show her lizard people face when she thought no-one was looking.
Fins: Still Slamming' His Trunk on pilgrim's Small Weenie - One Trunk at a Time!

Hosting Services by ipHouse