The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 22 made on Thursday September 27, 2018 at 19:39
Zohan
September 2010
Wow....hey there fellow sufferers.

Mac, you and I are running parallel with almost everything you said.

Fins, I had my sleep study done in 2007.
When the report hit my doctors desk he called me himself immediately, normally he's have his nurse call.
He asked how I slept at the study and I said actually the best I have in a long time.

He told me that's scary because I was probably the worst case he's ever seen. I had 120 apneas per hour. That's every 30 seconds.

Yes I had all the symptoms everyone has already said.

So what happened....I got the maching and mask and couldnt use it because I wasnt used to it. I chucked it to the side for about 6 months.
I finally taught myself to use by taking 10 minutes durung the DAY and used it while sitting in a recliner so I could get used to it.
A few days of that and I started using at night. At first only a little while then gradually the whole night but it still wasnt right.

Like Mac, I went through masks trying to find a comfortable one. Probabaly tried 7 or 8 maskes over time until I started using the nasal pillow type, Its the least obtrusive and guess what, I was a severe mouth sleeper but got used to the nasal pillows and taught myself to keep mouth closed. It can be done.
This the the mask ive been using 2 years now. Its the lightest most unobtrusive mask there is...Mac give it a shot
[Link: cpapsupplyusa.com]

After I got going with the machine there is absolutely no looking back. Cant sleep without it.
I now have an autopap which is awesome.

Good luck man, any other questions just ask. Once you get the hang of it it's actually life changing.

Hosting Services by ipHouse