The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 350 made on Saturday February 2, 2013 at 00:35
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
On January 4, 2013 at 01:47, hdsystems said...
I'm in New Mexico - excited CEDIA is in Denver again!

I am jealous of all your Festool! We have a client that does a lot of woodworking and he is always showing us his latest Festool toys.

Thanks! they are some incredible tools, expensive but well worth it! I cannot wait for cedia, I think alot of the guys will be going from here!

On January 27, 2013 at 16:55, BF Home Tech said...
Hey there, the name is Jordan.

Worked for Dish Network for about 1.5 years before starting my own installation business. Wall mounts, surround sound, a/v rooms, basic trunk slammer at this stage. However, I am licensed, insured, and all that jazz.

As of right now it's still a 1 man operation working on my time off (also tech support for Cox). But in the future I wan't to start doing new construction prewires, have a storefront, etc...

Welcome Jordan!

This place is a wealth of knowledge, you will find your self quickly addicted :) We all started somewhere. Glad to hear your Licensed & Insured, I think that puts you ahead of the trunk slammers :) Grow your business, dont focus on a storefront. Spend that time and money on streaminling your company and making contacts with a good architect,builder and Interior designer! Small office and maybe a tiny showroom is a good goal :)
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse