The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 324 made on Tuesday July 3, 2012 at 17:59
Mr. Stanley
Elite Member
January 2006
On June 18, 2012 at 15:11, DistinctAV said...
Hello.
I'm Derek Cowburn, Owner of Distinctive Audio Visual Environments, Inc. (DistinctAV) in Fishers, IN since starting it in 2006.

My background is large building automation systems for pharmaceutical facilities including HVAC, security, access, and lighting. Lot's of advanced energy management experience and I have a personal passion for improving the efficiency of buildings and homes.

DistinctAV won the EH Magazine HOTY in 2009 and some other fun stuff. I love what I do and enjoy pushing manufacturers products to their limits.

About 10 years ago I came up with the idea that LEDs would eventually take over lighting with their incredibly high efficiency and this prompted me to start LumenCache last year and produce our first product. http://www.LumenCache.com

Sorry I'm not an active participant on this forum even though I've been a member for a while!

I'd rather not have to maintain two accounts so if everyone can kindly understand that DistinctAV and LumenCache are the same guy then no one else needs to get their feathers ruffled like Ernie Gilman.

I'm looking forward to positive and cooperative feedback on our product as we can build what you guys need and want most.

-derek

Very cool, and welcome!
"If it keeps up, man will atrophy all his limbs but the push-button finger."
Frank Lloyd Wright

Hosting Services by ipHouse