The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 149 made on Sunday March 29, 2009 at 01:04
Munson
Long Time Member
January 2003
Well, It is time I posted here. I have been in the buisness officially since 1992, but unofficially for a few more years than that. Remember when the Niles Intellipad was state of the art, and Runco training with Andy was more about drinking than learning about the products. If I spell any words wrong, that is because I can't spell worth a @#$%. When I post, I am very short and to the point, it takes me a long time to type what I am thinking.

Always tring to improve myself, and tring to be the best I can. Tell me it can't be done, and I will show you it can. Love what I do. The company I work for started with just me as an installer, and has grown to 5 installers, 2 programers, and 2 office staff (this does not count sales staff), this is after losing 4 people with the current slow down.

I am a part time installer, part time designer, and part time project manager. Most of the down falls of owning the buiness, without the financial benifits. I stay where I am at because our company brings in the big jobs, the ones I like to work on. Most of the jobs I work on are upper 5 or 6 figures, 2 have been 7 figures.

Have installed many brands over the years. Polk, Paradigm, Revel, Klipsch, MTX, Martin Logan, Yamaha, Sony, Marantz, JVC, Pioneer, Kenwood, Proceed, Mark Levinson, Carver, Sunfire, Anthem, Parasound, Runco, Mitsubushi, Toshiba, Hitachi, Sharp, Niles, Russound, AMX, Savant, Lutron, Sonance, Channel Master, Channel Vision, & USTec.

Hosting Services by ipHouse