Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 12 made on Saturday September 15, 2018 at 14:14
Barf
Long Time Member
August 2013
I am the author of IrScrutinizer, and I would like to add my 2 cents:

There is a lot of documented IR codes on the internet. This is my, definitively incomplete, list: [Link: harctoolbox.org] . IrScrutinizer can, btw, import most of these with just a few key mouse clicks, both from data bases and from files (in general preserving names of commands).

Surely, there is often the need to capture IR signals yourself. To suggest that an legacy Pronto has to be bought for this is, IMHO, like suggesting that a beginning violin player should get a Stradivarius. There are a number of IR sensors around, that does the job. IrScrutinizer directly supports GlobalCache (Flex, ITach), CommandFusion, IrWidget, IrToy, and (my favorite) Arduino with my firmware [Link: harctoolbox.org]. Having hooked up one of these, it is possible to capure like 10 commands per minute, including entering command names.

You can of couse also capure with a legacy Pronto, saving the CCF file, and import it into IrScrutinizer...

Finally, I am still developing the program actively, and if anyone has a wish/suggestion, please tell. (But first check the present issues; [Link: github.com] )

Hosting Services by ipHouse